Gas stoves are our kitchen appliances that are closely related to each family. The quality of a gas stove has a great relationship with everyone's life. When consumers buy gas stoves, they must first look at their quality, followed by its safety. As well as energy-saving and energy-saving products, consumers will inevitably encounter problems in their use, especially the adjustment of stove flames. Today, we will answer frequently asked questions about the use of gas stoves:
1. Where is the gas stove damper? what's the effect?
Raise the gas stove by hand. There are two strong iron pieces (or knobs) with handles at the joint between the burner and the nozzle. One of them adjusts the small fire and the other adjusts the big fire. They are all close to the burner through the spring. By gently turning the handle, you can adjust the size of the air intake hole to change the state of the flame. When the combustion is unsatisfactory, such as yellow fire, black fire, excessive or small flame, or combustion noise, tempering, etc., by adjusting the amount of air intake at the throttle to achieve a better combustion conditions.
2, how to adjust the flame
A good burner with a light blue flame and strong firepower. The height of the flame is uniform. If the flame is small, it is abnormal. The main reason for the small flame is as follows:
(1) When the gas stove cooks food, occasional spills or foreign objects fall into the fire hole, blocking the burner's fire hole, causing the gas and air mixture to flow out of the way. The flame is small and weak. The method of elimination is to remove the burner, clean the blocked fire hole, and clean it with water. After such treatment of the burner, the failure of its small flame can generally be eliminated;
(2) The air supply is used up quickly. Gas stoves using liquefied petroleum gas, when the liquefied petroleum gas in the cylinder is used up quickly, the combustion flame will also be small because of insufficient pressure or too much residual liquid in the bottle. At this point, new cylinders should be replaced;
(3) The pressure regulator valve nozzle or gas stove nozzle is blocked. When the pressure reducing valve or the burner nozzle is clogged, the gas is not ejected smoothly and the combustion flame is weak. The exclusion method is to use fine wire to clear the nozzle;
(4) The angle valve opening is too small, then you can open the big angle valve;
(5) The air volume is small when the hose is flattened or bent. If the flow is obstructed when the hose bends, the hose can be straightened; if the hose is flattened, it can be replaced with a new one;
(6) Gas stoves using pipe burners may also cause small flames due to small pipe diameters and corroded plugs in the pipes. Can contact the gas company to resolve.
3, the correct closing method of gas stove
According to the structure of the gas stove, it is divided into automatic electronic ignition and manual ignition. The correct ignition method for the fully automatic electronic ignition gas-fired cooking stove is to open the front valve of the stove and press the first half of the knob inwards and then turn leftwards. When the knob is horizontal, the switch fully opens. When the ignition is on, the switch should be turned to the maximum, and then lightly rotate the knob left to adjust the flame size according to the need of using the fire.
If it is not lit at one time, immediately switch off the gas stove switch and relight it. When the fire is off, turn off the front valve and turn the gas knob to the right to the up position to turn off the gas circuit. For manual gas stove ignition methods: first ignite the fire source (such as matches, etc.), put the fire source to the burner, and then slowly turn on the gas stove switch, if not once, you should immediately close the stove valve and re-ignite It is important to remember that "fire and other gas" does not mean "gas and other fires." When the flame is turned off, first close the stove front valve, wait until the fire is extinguished, and then turn off the gas stove switch.
- Method For Changing Liquefied Gas Stove Into Na...
- Gas Stove Should Pay Attention To Regular Cleaning
- How To Clean The Range Hood
- How To Buy A Good Range Hood
- Buy Water Heaters To Avoid These Places
- Three Principles Teach You To Choose A Electric...
- How To Choose The Kitchen Stove That Suits You
- Disinfection Cabinet Use Precautions
- Safety Precautions For The Use Of Gas Water Heater
- Guidebook For Gas Hob Selection
- The TV Series Sponsored By The Title Of THE KIN...
- This Year New Develop Touch Model Q31X1